:the Composer: :the Composer:

God damn kid

playing music in the middle of the sidewalk, who the fuck......

Superhero Slayers 4 Superhero Slayers 4

hmmm.

you definitely know alot of animation tricks, and effects. some scenes looked nice. but the characters. the people, the buildings. They where just not fun to look at. The characters especially, just kinda blocky/polygon looking. i understand the style you where trying to go for, but i dont think it works for you.

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

idea

sounds similar to Christopher Moore's book "Practical Demon-Keeping." look up the plot.

Comick responds:

I looked at the cover...lmao it's like a big green swamp-thing in a car smoking a cigar. XD I can't imagine it being the same as a hellish cartoon world populated with bizarre creatures.

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

4fags

He might use "games are for fags" for pity laughs. But at least he's not relying on masturbation, penis jokes.

Gonna Be Friends Gonna Be Friends

i hate the clocks

something about it. the movie wasnt bad, but something about the clock "style" masks any talent the author might have. it looks clean, its not animated bad, not at all. however its not nice looking at it though. Zero depth in character design.
i understand that its supposed to be that way. also i dont want to start an argument with other people, this is just what i think, what i prefer.

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

woah

id love tell you how cool, and good this was.

but im not going to lie to you

You Need A Health Bar! You Need A Health Bar!

LAME

that was pretty hard to watch.

Meet Larry Meet Larry

im glad he got shot

advice pertaining to life shouldn't be given from anybody who wasted theirs making this. But don't take my advice, i wasted my time watching it.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

honestly

that was one of the funniest things ive expirienced in a long time. You have a wonderful sense of humor and please please keep this kind of thing up.

Across The Universe Across The Universe